Principal: Adrienne Kennett
Assistant Principal: Brenda Gleed
Main Office: 801-402-2850
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Secretary: Danielle Stucki
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 91%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 9%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
The purpose of Bluff Ridge Elementary is to promote the mission of learning first for all. To accomplish our purpose, we involve stakeholders in the decisions that directly impact student learning. Emphasis is placed on effective instruction in each classroom that establishes high expectations for all students. In addition, we provide support through differentiation.